Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
X99-M WS > Need make > See Rules!
CPU
E5-2699 v4
Graphics
R9 Nano > Need model > See Rules!
Last Christmas I built a hackintosh with an i7 6700K, 16gb of ram 240 gb of ssd and 2tb of hdd, on an Asus Maximus viii gene. The problem is that it takes a lot to boot, and I don't know why. Thank you.

Please read the rules. You will need to input the profile information so that the details of your system show in the left side bar below your user ID. We need to know your motherboard model number and BIOS version, CPU, memory and GPU.

Then when you ask questions, we also need to know what version of OS X you are using and your installation method (UniBeast/MultiBeast or Clover or hybrid (a little of both)). If you can provide screen captures or photos that show your issue, then you will be a step ahead of the game.

The slow boot that you experience is probably caused by one or more UEFI BIOS settings being inappropriate. I would suggest that you use Stork's build at: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...s-viii-gene-i5-6600k-gigabyte-gtx-950.181272/ as a template for your system. Use the Search function to find additional builds using this motherboard if you don't find a solution in the link suggested.

Good modding,

neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back