Contribute
Register

Hackintosh Sierra Kernel Panic!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1694196
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then do a re install. Before installing drivers from multibeast, please post a screen of selections here.
I HAVE SOLVED! I reinstalled UniBeast the stick and I initialized the ssd! I do not know why before even with the stick went in kernel
ANYWAY
Now I still have the driver configuration with Multibeast and I have 2 questions: it is normal for the start loading is slower than a hdd? And then it is normal that no key UniBeast I get the uefi motherboard?

Now I still have the driver configuration with Multibeast and I have 2 questions: it is normal for the start loading is slower than a hdd? And then it is normal that no key UniBeast I get the uefi motherboard?

Please elaborate the question little more.

Please elaborate the question little more.
I did this configuration
IMG_7118.JPG

And the SSD go very slow and the USB 2.0 e 3.0 don't work (i checked the settings on UEFI of my motherboard) :(

I did this configuration
View attachment 227366

And the SSD go very slow and the USB 2.0 e 3.0 don't work (i checked the settings on UEFI of my motherboard) :(

You have some wrong selections.

Intel Generic AHCI SATA option is needed sometime. Read it's description. You may not required this.

You don't need to use 3rd Party USB as well as 7/8/9 Series USB Support. You have 100 Series chipset.

iMac 14,2 is not an appropriate one for your configuration. Choose the correct one from here : www.everymac.com (Based on Processor model)

You don't need the Sandy Bridge Core i5 option as you have a Skylake processor, not Sandy Bridge.

How to select this? And how to delete kext wrong?

Nothing to select. I just remind you that you have 100 Series chipset.

This selection it was automatic. I did not do it

Do not go with any automatic selections.

Sorry, i didn't understand how I can do it. Drivers remain equally on PC
Can i remove it from " /System/Library/Extensions " ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am having this exact same problem, and I did multiple fresh installs to no avail.

Hi i have a similar problem please help i did a fresh install booted fine from usb but when i installed boot clover i selected in multicast the uefi option and it installed 14.2 imac and the bootloder now i get this error please help kind of a newbee i will upload system y kernel panic

Attachments

• IMG_1579.JPG
    IMG_1579.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_1580.JPG
    IMG_1580.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 176
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back