Motherboard
Zotac G41 Mat -c -e
CPU
Intel Core2Duo [email protected] GHz
Graphics
Zotac gt710 1gb Zone edition
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Soo...Few days ago I tried to install mackintosh Sierra on my pc . There were no problem installing , the only problem was the Mac App Store verification error.
To fix that I think you need to have an ethernet card installed its just my thinking just try it and clear everything.
I just installed my ethernet card driver and then I tried to set it to en0 using this video:
this fixed my issue . I hope that it fixes yours too . If it works for people who don't have an ethernet card in their pc do tell me , so that I can update this post .

yes bro !!! it works , i tried this on my hp envy 15 lappy with no ethernet cable and a usb tethered connection and on a tp link 725n wifi mini adapter <3 you are a life saver!!!

Soo...Few days ago I tried to install mackintosh Sierra on my pc . There were no problem installing , the only problem was the Mac App Store verification error.
To fix that I think you need to have an ethernet card installed its just my thinking just try it and clear everything.
I just installed my ethernet card driver and then I tried to set it to en0 using this video:
this fixed my issue . I hope that it fixes yours too . If it works for people who don't have an ethernet card in their pc do tell me , so that I can update this post .
hello I do not have an ethernet card and my wifi adapter is set to en1 and I still can not log into App Store, should I still try this

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS, IT SOLVED MY PROBLEM USING ONLY WIFI NOW EVERYTHING WORKS, YOUR A LIFE SAVER

I just did:

cd /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration
sudo rm preferences.plist NetworkInterfaces.plist*; sudo shutdown -r now

And all network interfaces were good and AppStore worked... Thanks for the tip!

I just did:

Many Thanks:) I really did non think could have been something related to the network interface :(.

It helped me too! Have no ethernet port. Just deleted this files.

I just did:

THANK YOU!!! Worked perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back