Quadro 2000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone,

I have installed multiboot windows 10 pro and Hackintosh sierra in my home workstation PC with different two drives. using clover boot, when stated bios every time I need to press the F11 key in my keyboard, then I can able to see two different drive to boot, an example I am selecting mac os drive, then clover boot menu screen is appearing. from the screen, I am selecting boot from Mac hard drive, Mac os is working successfully, similarly, windows is not working when booting from the clover boot windows Icon,

Is there any way to directly boot from clover boot screen to boot and windows and Hackintosh Sierra.

Hello everyone,

I have installed multiboot windows 10 pro and Hackintosh sierra in my home workstation PC with different two drives. using clover boot, when stated bios every time I need to press the F11 key in my keyboard, then I can able to see two different drive to boot, an example I am selecting mac os drive, then clover boot menu screen is appearing. from the screen, I am selecting boot from Mac hard drive, Mac os is working successfully, similarly, windows is not working when booting from the clover boot windows Icon,

Is there any way to directly boot from clover boot screen to boot and windows and Hackintosh Sierra.
See pinned guides at start of this forum.

Not understand what you mean? can you guide me if you don't mind, please...

Not understand what you mean? can you guide me if you don't mind, please...
There are guides to dual/triple booting pinned to the first 3 or 4 places in the Multi Booting forum (this one you have posted in).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back