Contribute
Register

Hackintosh restart when turn display off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus << need model # >> See Forum Rules !!
CPU
i3-1005g1
Graphics
UHD G1
Hello guys
I install Big Sur v 11.5.2 hackintosh to my Asus laptop and it works good but i have a big problem. When my display turn it off , laptop is going to restart and it happen again and again. It happen all the time when plugin to ac or in battery.
Please help me!
This is my config.plist

Attachments

• config.plist
    37.9 KB · Views: 40
Hello guys
I install Big Sur v 11.5.2 hackintosh to my Asus laptop and it works good but i have a big problem. When my display turn it off , laptop is going to restart and it happen again and again. It happen all the time when plugin to ac or in battery.
Please help me!
This is my config.plist
this can solve a multitude of issues:

also you are missing your XOSI rename in your config.plist

this can solve a multitude of issues:

also you are missing your XOSI rename in your config.plist
i read this article and i install the usbinjectall kext and when i active the XhciPortLimit my USB 3 and type c port not work any more. Right now when i plugin the usb the hackintool tool not show anything but my usb port work.
rename XOSI to what?
my pc restart when display off you thing this problem it cause because of my usb map?

Attachments

• photo5857335768626869950.jpg
    photo5857335768626869950.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 49
i read this article and i install the usbinjectall kext and when i active the XhciPortLimit my USB 3 and type c port not work any more. Right now when i plugin the usb the hackintool tool not show anything but my usb port work.
rename XOSI to what?
my pc restart when display off you thing this problem it cause because of my usb map?

Hi there.

1) Once you have created your USBPorts.kext then you do not need a port-limit removal patch of any kind.

2) XhciPortLimit quirk has known problems with Big Sur version 11.3 and later and may prevent USB working or even boot.

:)

Hi there.

1) Once you have created your USBPorts.kext then you do not need a port-limit removal patch of any kind.

2) XhciPortLimit quirk has known problems with Big Sur version 11.3 and later and may prevent USB working or even boot.

:)
Hi,
so what should i do? USB ports are not important to me i don't want my laptop restart.When the laptop screen turns off, the laptop restarts immediately, and this is very annoying

please someone help me :oops:

setting up your usb ports properly is important
I used this tutorial:
and this tutorial:
and i create USBPort.kext
But i still have the same issue When the laptop screen turns off, the laptop restarts immediately

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 2.16.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 2.16.45 PM.png
    92.5 KB · Views: 33
  • config.plist
    37.9 KB · Views: 37
I used this tutorial:
and this tutorial:
and i create USBPort.kext
But i still have the same issue When the laptop screen turns off, the laptop restarts immediately
your webcam should be set to internal and possibly HS10 if that is your wifi?

your webcam should be set to internal and possibly HS10 if that is your wifi?
That is my bluetooth. I set my bluetooth and webcam to internal but the problem not solved. :oops: :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back