CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
I get random reboots and logouts when I run certain graphics intensive applications on my hack. Could someone please tell me where to start and how to figure out what is exactly is causing this, and how to fix it? I have attached the proper debug files from gen_debug in case the master @RehabMan wants to take a peek at it. Any help and EXPLANATIONS are much appreciated!

Here is my gen_debug folder

Attachments

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170mx Gaming 5
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
I get random reboots and logouts when I run certain graphics intensive applications on my hack. Could someone please tell me where to start and how to figure out what is exactly is causing this, and how to fix it? I have attached the proper debug files from gen_debug in case the master @RehabMan wants to take a peek at it. Any help and EXPLANATIONS are much appreciated!

Here is my gen_debug folder
Any chance you might be able to look at this @RehabMan ?

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170mx Gaming 5
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
@RehabMan , i desperately want to understand the fundamental problem here. Its been month and you have not replied. I know your a busy guy and thats what i love about you man, but i beg you, could you please take a quick look at my files and tell me what might be the problem? Its super appreciated my friend!!!!