Contribute
Register

Hackintosh On Samsung Series 3 15.6" NP300E5C-A07US

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i put this in 'other' folder with FakeSMC.kext and VooDooPS2Controller.kext and reinstall OS X

Place it where you're installing your kexts. I install all my kexts to /S/L/E and reserve Clover/kexts for just those "essential" kexts that are needed to boot the OS X installer/updater and Recovery partition.

for this do i have to patch the DSDT.aml that i created for Graphics Patch?

You can only have one DSDT, so it has the cumulative effect of all patches required.

Place it where you're installing your kexts. I install all my kexts to /S/L/E and reserve Clover/kexts for just those "essential" kexts that are needed to boot the OS X installer/updater and Recovery partition.

You can only have one DSDT, so it has the cumulative effect of all patches required.

i don't know why but my post 112 got deleted.

I found the kext for Audio ALC269 and will try that today.

Were you able to get the audio, wifi and trackpad working?

I've got Yosemite installed on to my one of these and just need to final parts. It was quite easy using Unibeast.

i got WiFi working but no luck on audio and track pad for me worked but i didn't get the multi gesture working so no. so i uninstalled it Yosemite. can you let me know if you get it to work?

http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/143757-audio-realtek-alc-applehda-guide.html is this guide good for my laptop? if yes, can you help because i can't really find how to fix audio with this guide.

That's more of a desktop guide. It is unlikely your laptop has an audio codec typically used on desktop boards.

I have one more question is ALC269VB same as ALC269?

There are many variants of ALC269.

When i tried to install OS X ElCapitan i get this error?? In Picture
image1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back