Contribute
Register

Hackintosh on Asus z590 Prime A

Status
Not open for further replies.
DID you manage to map the A z590 correctly??
Not yet, its working but sometimes i cant copie a file it get stuck and thinking forever, it make this strange things sometimes, when i copie files, and also i have some CPU spikes when im working in audio with ableton live, some times jump the cpu, and sometimes not...... strange did you have mapped your z590 a properly? please help me out.

hi all, I would like your advice, I come from an asus z97-A, i7 4790k processor and RX580 video card, everything with this build works wonders on Big Sur using as GenBios ImacPro1.1, but I would like to buy a new build and I focused on this:
Motherboard: Asus z590 PRIME A
Processor: Intel i9 10900k or 11900k I am undecided between these 2 processors, as it is true that the 11900k is newer but the 10900k has more cores and more threads to exploit, your advice is welcome.
Video Card: I would like to continue using my RX580 Nitro +
Ram: Corsair Vengeange RGB Pro 2x16gb
For the rest I would use the Samsung 860 Pro sata ssd that I have in my current build
the operating system will always be Big Sur for the moment, and mainly I use it to produce music with Logic Pro X and edit videos with Final Cut
I would like your opinion on this build and if the hackintosh would be able to start on this build, wandering on the forum I seemed to understand that the z590s have problems with integrated graphics acceleration of the processor, but it would be of little interest to me as I would use my RX580 , thank you in advance to those who can help me.
Hi, i don't know if is too late to put here the EFI (Ventura), is for asus z590-p with i9-11900k and RX 6600 XT
First the EFI and then the Bios setup.
Advanced Mode (F7)

Advanced
- System Agent(SA) Configuration
- VT-d: Enabled
- Onboard Devices Configuration
- Serial Port Configuration
- Serial Port: Disabled
Boot
- CSM (Compatibility Support Module)
- Launch CSM: Disabled
- Secure Boot