Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
acer aspire nitro v
CPU
i5
Graphics
gtx 1050
Hey guys, I'm here to ask for your help in my current build. So after some months trying Hackintosh my laptop I came up with this EFI. For some miracle almost every thing work(list below) but, some crucial parts still failing. So here is the list:

-Wi-fi is working via AirportItlwm.kext;
-Bluetooth is 50% working, you can connect to the PC but, the airdrop doesn't work and audio from bluetooth headphones is kinda buggy;
-Although the CPU management, battery and GPU are working, I'm not sure if the kexts and SSDTS are working fine;
-Keyboard is working fine;
-Trackpad is the main problem, I tried EVERYTHING and the best result was the trackpad been identified by the system but not working at all;
-USBs is working just fine;
-Card reader is not working(I don't think is possible to make it work);
-iMessages and FaceTime are not working;

Laptop Specs:

Acer Aspire Nitro 5 AN515-51

-CPU
CPUID CPU Name Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz

-Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 630 Video Adapter
nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Video Adapter

-TouchPad + KeyBoard
Elan0501 I2C Touch Pad
Standard PS/2 Keyboard

-Audio Codec
Realtek ALC255 @ Intel Sunrise Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [D1] PCI

-Network
Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 AC 2x2 HMC WiFi Adapter PCI
Realtek RTL8168/8111 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Adapter PCI

-Drive Model

WDC WD10SPZX-21Z10T0
WDC WDS240G2G0B-00EPW0

If you guys can help me with the trackpad it will be wonderful! I will upload the EFI with the last boot debug from OpenCore. BTW happy holidays!

PS1: Im not an expert on coding and stuff like that that's why some descriptions are a little flat;
PS2: Im from Brazil so I'm still learning how to write and speak in English, sorry if there's something you guys can't understand I will do my best to be more clear!

Attachments

• NITRO 5 EFI.zip
    80.7 MB · Views: 578
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back