Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI H310M PRO-M2 PLUS
CPU
Intel Core i5 9400F
Graphics
AMD Radeon RX580
I've just finished building a Hackintosh mainly for content creation and a little gaming on the side. The specs are as follows:

CPU: Intel i5 9400F
Mobo: MSI H310M PRO-M2 PLUS
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 3000Mhz 8GB x2
GPU: Radeon RX580
PSU: Corsair CV550
(No Wifi or Bluetooth cards installed at this time)

I installed the OS using UniBeast and everything seems to be running fine, however my Ethernet connection is not recognized by the Hackintosh. after doing a few google searches i found that my mother board comes equipped with Realteks RTL8111H Gigabit Ethernet Controller, so naturally I downloaded the corresponding kext file for the Ethernet. first i downloaded the newest version i could find which was RealtekRTL8111-v2.2.2 but that didnt seem to work, so i tried other versions which also didn't work (tbh i have no clue if they worked or not but there was no Ethernet options on the network config so i assumed they didn't work). I've also tried checking in the BIOS to see if there actually is a connection or not and it turns out there is (although sometimes it would show as disconnected after a reboot). I jut want to know how i can solve this issue and whether or not other people have faced the same issue. Help is much appreciated!

after doing a few google searches i found that my mother board comes equipped with Realteks RTL8111H Gigabit Ethernet Controller

Intel.png

guess i was wrong, thx for the help. will get back to you if i have more issues (Solved: Found and downloaded the correct kext and is working properly now, thx for the help)

Last edited:
Hey mate, I am having the same issue, my motherboard has the same intel ethernet driver, did you end up fixing it?

Hello! Try this.

Attachments

• IntelMausi.kext.zip
    57.7 KB · Views: 600
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back