Graphics
Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Okay so I have gotten Hackintosh installed on my PC but now I am really not sure what my next step should be. Yes, before you ask I am a complete noob at Hackintosh. In order to even boot the install off the USB I need to use the following boot flags: -x -f -v nv_disable=1. Could anyone help me on how I should configure my multibeast and maybe where I can get the drivers for my GPU? Also, is it safe to update Yosemite to 10.10.2? I assume not but here is my hardware...

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core LGA 1150 @ 4.0GHz
CPU Fan: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO with ARCTIC MX-2 Thermal Paste
GPU: EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4GB DDR5
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H97-D3H LGA 1150 ATX Intel Motherboard
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 1600 Memory
PSU: SeaSonic M12II 620W ATX12V Bronze 80 PLUS PSU

Also, I am not against changing SOME hardware to make this work. My mobo in particular had the on board audio fail.

Thanks. Should I install this driver before or after I configure multibeast. Also, I am still not sure what to use for multibeast. I followed a guide but my PC didn't start after that, just kept starting to load Hackintosh and then reset. Can anyone help me with that?

I am in a similar situation. I don't think I have drivers for me GPU because no hover effects on dock or anything are working.

Let me know how you pan out...I will be here for a while trying to get things working.

Use the search facility for your motherboard, you should find other people with successful installs. The web drivers can be installed at any time.

Alternatively your manual for the motherboard should list the chipsets it uses for network and audio, which then should give you an idea of what to install in multibeast.

Alright so I found the codec drivers for my mobo and followed another guide that had my mobo found here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...te-9-series-h97-d3h-core-i5-4460-3-2-ghz.html

I also installed the GPU drivers that were linked before for my card.

However, I still get the reboots when attempting to load hackintosh. It doesn't display the final error too long, it's about a milisecond before it shuts off and reboots itself, however I managed to capture the screen somehow.

image1.jpg

Excuse the messy desk.

Bloodwing I wish I could help you my friend but I have no experience with this stuff. I wanted to ask you how did you install the drivers? Do you know how to change multibeast settings if a build was already made?
I got mine up and running and did easy beast which isn't working and I don't know how to install any drivers.....nnot to jack your thread but I wanted to ask you how you went about installing drivers.

Thanks
ht

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back