Contribute
Register

Hackintosh Mini Build: Core i7-3770T - Intel DH77DF - 16GB RAM - HD4000 & HD5450

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea, how can I test this?

You can run MSRdumper kext is one way. I find the easiest way though is to run multibeast go to drivers misc. Then under fakeSMC plugin install both of those and restart. Now in your Applications folder you will have a new app called HWMonitor. Open that and then press install menubar. Now run Geekbench. While its running click the new menubar icon and look at CPU speed it will say something like 16 or 24 or 35 and then show a Ghz speed next to that. If you are stuck at 2.5ghz speedstep is not working if it goes higher it is.

You can run MSRdumper kext is one way. I find the easiest way though is to run multibeast go to drivers misc. Then under fakeSMC plugin install both of those and restart. Now in your Applications folder you will have a new app called HWMonitor. Open that and then press install menubar. Now run Geekbench. While its running click the new menubar icon and look at CPU speed it will say something like 16 or 24 or 35 and then show a Ghz speed next to that. If you are stuck at 2.5ghz speedstep is not working if it goes higher it is.

After running HWMonitor the menubar automatically shows up but it is only showing hard drive temps?

After running HWMonitor the menubar automatically shows up but it is only showing hard drive temps?

If you open the app there are preferences for the items you want it to list. Also you must reboot after you install.

If you open the app there are preferences for the items you want it to list. Also you must reboot after you install.

I re-installed FakeSMC again and rebooted but like I said, after running HWMonitor the menubar automatically shows up but it is only showing hard drive temps? There is no application running and there are no preferences to set. I can only quit or select/deselect my hard drives from the Menubar.

I'm using the same board with 3770s. Speedstep works at 16 and 31 only, some guys reported multi-steps though.

Cool build! I especially like the case!

I'm considering the same motherboard because of the Displayport output. I have a U2711.

Have you measured the power consumption? My system will be online 24/7, so it's important that it isn't too power-hungry. I've seen a forum post elsewhere where a user (not a Hackintosh system) got around 10 W idle, I'd certainly like that.

Nice work.
Please, could you post your Extras/org.chameleon.boot.plist file?

Why do you want him to post the Extras/org.chameleon.Boot.plist file? Just follow his build description notes including his MultiBeast configuration (see his screen snapshot).

BTW, can't tell what you have/are going to build because of the last of info in your Profile and no signature block info. (See tonymacx86 Forum Rules.) Help us to help you. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back