Contribute
Register

Hackintosh Mini Build: Core i7-3770T - Intel DH77DF - 16GB RAM - HD4000 & HD5450

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution is to not use the DSDT provided by tonymac.

I have quite the same setup, with H77N and i3 3225 together with HD4000, and only bluetooth trackpad and keyboard. I cannot get the sleep/wake to function properly, either by using the software or the hardware. The sleep is fine but when waking up my plasma stays black. I then have to force reboot...

I know about the bluetooth issue but even with a corded mouse the problem remains...

Any idea guys?

I have quite the same setup, with H77N and i3 3225 together with HD4000, and only bluetooth trackpad and keyboard. I cannot get the sleep/wake to function properly, either by using the software or the hardware. The sleep is fine but when waking up my plasma stays black. I then have to force reboot...

I know about the bluetooth issue but even with a corded mouse the problem remains...

Any idea guys?
If you have a GA-H77N motherboard, then you're asking in the wrong thread. The motherboard in this build description is an Intel DH77DF which is a different implementation of the 7 chipset. I recommend you post your problem in Mountain Lion Desktop Support forum section.

IMG_1368.JPG
IMG_1371.JPG
IMG_1373.JPG

Seeing this thread reminded me of a build I did years ago.
Very similar, but with i7-3770S (more powerful) and I took care to cool the chipset too and to install an oversized internal PSU.
I still have it, it's a workhorse!

Hi at all,

I hope it's OK to reply to this old post?
I have the same Board and try to install Catalina.

My question, is it possible or did some one already install Catalina with this hardware?

Can I use MultiBeast with Catalina?
What i have to do in Clover config?

My Hardware:

Board: Intel DH77DF
CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1245 V2
Video: Nvidia GTX670
Audio: Realtek ALC898
On Board NIC: Intel 82579V
SSD: Samsung SSD 1 TB WIN10
DVD: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NS90

Thank you

My question, is it possible or did some one already install Catalina with this hardware?

Can I use MultiBeast with Catalina?
What I have to do in Clover config?
The current MultiBeast is for Mojave. The version for Catalina is in the works and should be out next week. BTW, I recommend that you hold off on installing Catalina until at least the next update. I don't upgrade until the .3 update to make sure all the bugs are corrected and the installation procedures and kexts are mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back