Contribute
Register

[Hackintosh Laptop] Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series! [Success]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I got it working already (TO A POINT) by fixing the HD 5500 plist, so there's no point for the installer help.
Installed it, but now I'm getting the same line of plusses I was when I was first trying the installer, any idea? (I've tried removing the OsxAptio driver and using it with and without the HFS+ driver to no avail)

Read post #19.

Read post #19.
Here are the pictures (boot args and verbose logs when booting)
IMG_0115.JPG
IMG_0116.JPG

-edit-
Tried HFSPlus.efi but now clover won't even load with that driver?!

-edit2-
Got to get HFSPlus.efi maybe working? All of my mac partitions are not appearing anymore though, will do some more bug testing and see how that goes.

-edit3-
HFSPlus.efi is not working whatsoever. Will stick with the VirtualBox HFS driver until it works.

Last edited:
Here are the pictures (boot args and verbose logs when booting)
View attachment 234941
View attachment 234942

-edit-
Tried HFSPlus.efi but now clover won't even load with that driver?!

-edit2-
Got to get HFSPlus.efi maybe working? All of my mac partitions are not appearing anymore though, will do some more bug testing and see how that goes.

-edit3-
HFSPlus.efi is not working whatsoever. Will stick with the VirtualBox HFS driver until it works.

No EFI/Clover attached.
Read post #19.

I install hackintosh sierra successfully after formatting whole HDD. Now I found new problem which is it is not booting without USB @RehabMan anyone can please tell me appropriate solution for this.
I install and tick bootloader options with chameleon EFI without any other bootflags.

if i tick clover then after completion of whole installation it shows error move graphics.pkg, move audiopkg and so on. what should i do now @RehabMan

No idea what you're referring to.
All questions that require diagnosis must be accompanied by problem reporting data.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back