Contribute
Register

Hackintosh Kernel Panic and Reboot - Waking from Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a similar issue. But I think it started once I got the HDMI audio to work with Toleda's recent script. I'm wondering if this is the "don't disconnect HDMI or it'll crash" bug that is mentioned in those HDMI audio threads. In my case, my energy saver settings are set to never let the computer go to sleep BUT! my Samsung TV/Monitor turns itself off after awhile. My machine seems to be restarting every time I come back to it after several hours, turn the monitor on and click some keys and/or wiggle the mouse.

Asus H97M-E - Intel I3-4370 - 10.10.5 - integrated HD4600 graphics.

Hi,
I also have a problem with this. Deactivated all Power saving options. Download runs for a long time. When I come back I see no picture. When I press a key the machine reboots with an error screen. After 2nd reboot it works again. Any solution for that?
Thanks
Mike

im having the same issue but i guess its because after waking up , it can't wake the pci slots.
how do we fix this ?

has someone fixed this already? I have kind of a similar Problem. Everytime I reboot it starts with that panic error message you mentioned. If I shut it down und start it again it´s ok. What could it be?

has someone fixed this already? I have kind of a similar Problem. Everytime I reboot it starts with that panic error message you mentioned. If I shut it down und start it again it´s ok. What could it be?

I had the similar problem under 10.11.x, especially when I didn't turn the apple bluetooth keyboard/touch pad on, as far as I could noticed. My mainboard is GA-Z97X-UD3H.
I just upgraded to 10.12.4 and this problem seems to disappear, but I am having the black screen after sleep problem. I'll try the darkwake=no parameter and see.

Dear All,

I have the same problem as described in the first message of this topic... My Hackintosh reboots on wake up from deep sleep.

My config:

- GA-H270N-Wifi
- i3 7100
- Sharkoon Shark Zone mini-ITX case
- TP-Link TL-WDN4800 N900 (for wifi, on PCIe. I don't have a native airport card. It's very hard to find here in France at low prices.)
- Mac OSX 10.12.6 (Last Clover, Unibeast, Multibeast and CloverConfigurator versions)

Did someone find a solution for this?

Last edited:
@Egon-058, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

I have the same problem, has someone fixed this?

Hello all!

Apparently, it's an unavoidable problem coming from the HD630... No way to solve it as far as I know. I bought a GT710 and now it works like a charm!

Sorry if can't help you more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back