Gigabyte GA-Z270-HD3P
CPU
Intel Core i5 (7th) 7600K
Graphics
MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello Everybody,

First of all: I want to thank you Guys for your amazing work on this forum including all guides and Trobleshootings. Without You i wouldn't be able to setup my Hackintosh. This is my first time using any Forums. So please don't be strict with me.

I was building for myself a new Computer with two conditions:
1. I can game on it with decent settings.
2. It should run Mac OS on it.

So my PC has now 4 Drives.

Drive 0: SSD: GUID, NTFS, 240GB for Windows
Drive 1: SSD: GUID, APFS, 240GB for Mac OS
Drive 2 and 3: GUID, both NTFS, both HDD, RAID 0, 1TB+1TB for my gamelybrary (RAID 0 for fast loading times)

For Windows everything works great. But when i boot up in Mac OS X and log in i get two error windows literally saying 'the computer is unable to read this volume'. I think those errors come from the Striped Hard Drives. I can just close those windows, but they keep appearing after every log in.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-14 um 01.20.28.png

So i searched for 'avoid mounting drives at startup' (and similar) and got a Guide which told me to edit the /etc/fstab/.
I added 'UUID=XXX none msdos ro' to this file, but nothing changed. I have to consider: the stripped Drives have no Volume UUID. They just have the same Disk UUID. So i tried my luck with the Disk UUID. I still get those Errors.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-14 um 01.37.02.png

Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-14 um 01.39.26.png Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-14 um 01.39.51.png

I am currently running Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back