CPU
i5-10210U
Graphics
UHD 630 / RX 6900 XT
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
That could be said a little differently: "If you want to continue updating MacOS, buy a Mac." (I'll probably be using Mojave for the rest of my life. I've picked it over Catalina, Big Sur and Monterey for my own reasons.)
why MojAVE??

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
why MojAVE??
Ha, you got me started; you'll be sorry.

1. Mojave is the last Mac OS to support both 32-bit and 64-bit applications.
2. Mojave is the last Mac OS to allow use of the "old" HFS+ file system, which I prefer to APFS for a number of reasons.
3. Mojave has a 6.3 GByte storage footprint, compared to Catalina, which is 8 GB+, Big Sur, which is 12 GB+, etc.
4. Mojave allows Carbon Copy Cloner to make complete, bootable copies of both data and system files. Because later MacOS versions, which use APFS, separate the System file as "Read-only," and now require "signed" OS files, that is no longer possible.
5. Due to item 2. above, Mojave is the last MacOS to allow efficient use of my (rather expensive) Samsung 970 Pro 1 TB Nvme SSDs, which choke on APFS. They boot under Mojave in 19 seconds; under Big Sur in 59 seconds (if I wanted a complete TRIM).

Other reasons escape me, at the moment.

UtterDisbelief

Motherboard
ASUS Z490-G Gaming (Wi-Fi) - OC 0.6.8
CPU
i3-10320
Graphics
RX560
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ha, you got me started; you'll be sorry.

1. Mojave is the last Mac OS to support both 32-bit and 64-bit applications.
2. Mojave is the last Mac OS to allow use of the "old" HFS+ file system, which I prefer to APFS for a number of reasons.
3. Mojave has a 6.3 GByte storage footprint, compared to Catalina, which is 8 GB+, Big Sur, which is 12 GB+, etc.
4. Mojave allows Carbon Copy Cloner to make complete, bootable copies of both data and system files. Because later MacOS versions, which use APFS, separate the System file as "Read-only," and now require "signed" OS files, that is no longer possible.
5. Due to item 2. above, Mojave is the last MacOS to allow efficient use of my (rather expensive) Samsung 970 Pro 1 TB Nvme SSDs, which choke on APFS. They boot under Mojave in 19 seconds; under Big Sur in 59 seconds (if I wanted a complete TRIM).

Other reasons escape me, at the moment.

How about ...

It may be the last macOS to support 32-bit apps, but it *does* feature the new version App Store?
It allows "themes" - Light, Dark, Auto etc. Some apps allow you to change colours even further.

:)

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
How about ...

It may be the last macOS to support 32-bit apps, but it *does* feature the new version App Store?
It allows "themes" - Light, Dark, Auto etc. Some apps allow you to change colours even further.
Hey, there's someone else in this choir! Thanks, UD!

Motherboard
Asrock Z490m pro-4
CPU
i9-10850K
Graphics
Vega 64 (flashed Vega 56)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
How about ...

:)
I can't even imagine not having dark mode at this point. I don't know how I went so long without it.