Contribute
Register

HACKINTOSH? HP ELITEDESK 800 G3 MINI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I simply deleted the InstalESD.dmg file from the USB flash drive and (manually) copied back from the install package downloaded from the app store.

NVM please delete

Hi! I'm having RTC cmos errors after rebooting my hackintosh (mojave 10.14.2).

My machine is a HP Elitedesk 800 G3 35w mini desktop, the battery is fine, this error only happens when I reboot from the hackintosh. If I boot from windows or linux, it won't happen.

I'm using AppleRTC.kext from clover (it is not in /S/L/E).

Any help?

Attachments

• post1.jpg
    post1.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 363
  • config.plist
    6.6 KB · Views: 238
Hello,
sorry to bother with an old thread, I have this machine working fine with Mojave, but today I've received the bcm94360cs2 card with the adaptor, wifi recognized straight away but no bluetooth. It appears to be working using a live of Ubuntu, so it's excluded a faulty card or connection to the board. Maybe kext/patches? I have tried applying some more kext advised online (BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext, BrcmPatchRAM2.kext, AirportBrcmFixup.kext) and checking FixAirport on clover, but nothing, same issue.

I will attach my clover folder...can someone give me a hand, please???

NEVERMIND, solved, I had to patch the Internal Bluetooth header, that needs to be set as internal (255) using your SSDT-UIAC.kext (or USBPorts.kext). [SSDT-UIAC-ALL - Rehabman's guide]

Last edited:
Hello,
sorry to bother with an old thread, I have this machine working fine with Mojave, but today I've received the bcm94360cs2 card with the adaptor, wifi recognized straight away but no bluetooth. It appears to be working using a live of Ubuntu, so it's excluded a faulty card or connection to the board. Maybe kext/patches? I have tried applying some more kext advised online (BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext, BrcmPatchRAM2.kext, AirportBrcmFixup.kext) and checking FixAirport on clover, but nothing, same issue.

I will attach my clover folder...can someone give me a hand, please???

NEVERMIND, solved, I had to patch the Internal Bluetooth header, that needs to be set as internal (255) using your SSDT-UIAC.kext (or USBPorts.kext). [SSDT-UIAC-ALL - Rehabman's guide]

Hello! I have a wifi/bluetooth card too and bluetooth works with a 9pin USB connector. However I don't have any 9pin slot in my EliteDesk G2, only a 11pin one. Is this the same in the G3 and if so, how did you do? Thank you

Hi,

What parameters did you use in clover ?
Mojave boots great in 10.14.1 under clover 4920 but I don't know what parameters to choose in clover 5700 ... My clover 4920 was made for another hackintosh ans I can't remember the parameters ...

Thanks

Last edited:
I put my Clover files here (To be updated with more info), I add/remove some kexts after installation, so not sure if you can use this to complete the installation.
https://github.com/randyzhong/OS-X-HP-EliteDesk-800-G3-DM-Clover

Wi-Fi is not compatible so that you have to replace with a supported card.
I am working on Audio codec CX20632 with AppleALC, but no target date yet. Currently I am using VoodooHDA.

Good Luck!
Hi
In your tuto there's :

Clover
  • Clover r4701.RM (Build by RehabMan)
But what parameters ?

Thanks

It seems it's ok now but no audio ... VooooHLA cause kp right at boot ...
Any Idea ?

Hi! I'm having RTC cmos errors after rebooting my hackintosh (mojave 10.14.2).

My machine is a HP Elitedesk 800 G3 35w mini desktop, the battery is fine, this error only happens when I reboot from the hackintosh. If I boot from windows or linux, it won't happen.

I'm using AppleRTC.kext from clover (it is not in /S/L/E).

Any help?

I also seeing similar problem with G4 version of this desktop. are you able to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back