Omen 15 ax204ng
CPU
Intel Core I7 7700HQ
Graphics
Nvidea GTX 1050Ti // Intel HD630
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello, im New to hackintosh and I have a Problem installing it. Everytime I boot "Install macOS Catalina" in verbose Mode it get stuck at "++++++++++...." and I need to force shutdown my pc. I also tried many solutions but all didnt solve my Problem. Pls help meee (sry for Bad english )

Specs:
CPU: Intel Core I5 8600k
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370 HD3P
GPU: GeForce GTX 1080

There are no Catalina drivers for the GTX 1080.

This usually means that you are using the wrong Clover memory fix driver.

Well in the Clover Configurator I just selcted the UEFI Memory Fix Driver.

Should I use an other macos like high Sierra?

Should I use an other macos like high Sierra?

Your choice.

You can remove the graphics card and install Catalina using the integrated graphics of your processor or,
you can install High Sierra which has support for the GTX 1080 with the Nvidia web drivers.

Your choice.

You can remove the graphics card and install Catalina using the integrated graphics of your processor or,
you can install High Sierra which has support for the GTX 1080 with the Nvidia web drivers.
OK thanks for the Fast help i'll try it later.

Ummm... Well now it's just rebooting After These +++++
Is it because i need to install graphical drivers to the stick or am i just stupid?

EDIT: Just Messer around with my bios and now it's not rebooting but Stuck at the ++++++ again.

Last edited:

I've tried my best with These guides but I still Did not get it to work on my System.

I've tried my best with These guides but I still Did not get it to work on my System.

Hi there.

How did you create your UniBeast installer flash-drive?

With the hardware you have, there should be no problem getting the installer to run, as long as you do as @P1LGRIM says about your GPU :thumbup:

Hi there.

How did you create your UniBeast installer flash-drive?

With the hardware you have, there should be no problem getting the installer to run, as long as you do as @P1LGRIM says about your GPU :thumbup:
Hi, i didn't used UniBeast at all. I used the terminal to Flash my macOS Mojave and then I used clover to create the EFI. My next step would be to use UniBeast to create a stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back