CPU
Intel i7 7700k
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 1080ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I'm getting super frustrated here, I've got my hackintosh up and running but there are two problems. 1: There is a very noticeable hiss coming from my speakers, tuning my speakers up doesn't change the volume of the hiss only the volume of whatever is playing (so the hiss is drowned out) the hiss stops when the speakers are turned off. My other problem is that my resolution is stuck at 1366 x 768? (or whatever it is, can't remember the correct numbers). My monitors resolution is 2560x1440 and everything just looks pixely and terrible. I'm re-installing Sierra onto the Hackintosh so it'll be a clean install. Any info at all would be helpful.

Specs:

i7 7700K
GTX 1080ti
Z270 Series Gigabyte motherboard
16gb DDR4 RAM
1TB HDD (For Hackintosh)

2x 8gb USB sticks for installation

Also, I tried downloading the nvidia drivers (the latest ones) but that made no difference as the mac itself kept changing the settings back to using the default Mac OSX settings? (I can't remember what the menu actually said, but it was along those lines)

Not buying advice.

Moved to correct forum

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Try and fix one thing at a time to reduce confusion.
For your graphics :

BIOS - Disable Integrated graphics - Set PEG as Primary
Use a digital connection - DVI or HDMI - VGA is not supported.
Boot with nv_disable=1
May need to update Clover
Install web drivers
Update web drivers to ensure that you have the correct version.
Config.plist - Do not inject Intel or Nvidia graphics and no ig-platform-id
Config.plist - Disable SIP fully - CsrActiveConfig 0x67
Edit config.plist - NvidiaWeb = true as per Link
May need to emulate native NVRAM - Problem 6
Remove nv_disable=1 from config.plist
May need to install Lilu.kext , LiluFriend and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext

Potential Problems :
HDMI 2.0 is not supported - Use HDMI 1.4 (or lower)
If your graphics card has more than one output of the type that you are using then try another one.
Black Screen with MacPro 6,1 or iMac 15 or iMac 17 System Definition

Right i've got everything back up and running, but now I'm unable to load up the settings I choose on Multibeast? (its the most recent version), everything on it looks like it would fix the problems i'm having but they wont load? I select the drivers I need, save and then reset the Hackintosh. "Configuration File Corrupted. Not Able To Load it" comes up, really no idea what's happening with the machine at this point. Help ! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back