Graphics
Quadro M1100m
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
hi greeting to all i have installed my hackintosh successfully el capitan 10.11.6 - all thing is working the only problem is HDMI Display when i am connect my Dell HDMI Display to my laptop the system was gone to freeze

specs:

Asus ROG G751jy

Cpu: Intel I7 4720HQ
Vga: Nv GTX 980m
Ram: 32GB

Edit: Attached SSDT.aml

Attachments

• SSDT.aml.zip
    1 KB · Views: 66
  • Clover & Terminal.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Moved to Laptop Support.

hi greeting to all i have installed my hackintosh successfully el capitan 10.11.6 - all thing is working the only problem is HDMI Display when i am connect my Dell HDMI Display to my laptop the system was gone to freeze

specs:

Asus ROG G751jy

Cpu: Intel I7 4720HQ
Vga: Nv GTX 980m
Ram: 32GB

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

thx for you answer i have attached clover and terminal output but when i open the ioreg it will be crash i have tested many times, i have to force close it. what need to do now? thanx so much

Attachments

• Clover & Terminal.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 92
thx for you answer i have attached clover and terminal output but when i open the ioreg it will be crash i have tested many times, i have to force close it. what need to do now? thanx so much

Use IORegistryExplorer v2.1 as per request.

Bro i haven't ssdt patch can u nake it for me please :( i am noob
unless someone has the exact same laptop as you then no, you need to make it for your own specs

edit: all you need to do is to copy and paste a few lines in terminal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back