Contribute
Register

Hackintosh for Samsung RV511 Pentium 96100?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS PRIME H310M-K R2.0
CPU
Intel Core i3 9100f
Graphics
4GB MSI GTX 1050 TI
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've not been able to find any guides for my particular computer and as i am not smart, i havent tried to patch up some kind of way that i can use myself. I really want this as windows 10 just is awful. I've replaced the wifi card, by the way.

Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

There is no support for Pentium processors, Apple do not use them in their products.
Similarly Pentium integrated graphics are unsupported.

macOS on a Pentium? It maybe difficult, but not impossible. I would think using Clover/Chameleon is your best bet, and grabbing a copy of Snow Leopard 10.6 (if you still can) as being the most compatible. I know because I'd made a few systems back then on Snow Leopard with a HP Mini 1001 as well as on an Asus motherboard.

Ideally you would need an SMBIOS that is close to the Macbook (2006 White edition) which should be Macbook 2,1 because that used a Core 2 Duo (which is basically the same architecture as Pentium Dual Core, but just with more cache) and just see how you go from there. Ironically the original 2006 Macbook (which I actually had) came with 10.04 Tiger and couldn't officially be supported beyond 10.7 Lion unlike later Macbooks which allowed further OS upgrades up to say High Sierra. But through a patch I found I managed to move the MB through to Mountain Lion 10.8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back