Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97N wi-fi
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
GTX 960
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hy, I would build a hackintosh for photo editing, someone can raccomend me the right components?
Thanks.
Marco

Not sure if you ever build the machine, but look at my specs on my sig. I use Lightroom and Photoshop CC

Not sure if you ever build the machine, but look at my specs on my sig. I use Lightroom and Photoshop CC

Sorry to piggyback on someone else's thread, but your build looks pretty much the same as what I'm planning, and my planned usage is for Photoshop and Lightroom as well.

So how stable is your build? Planning on my first Hackintosh build, stability is always a question on my mind. I'm curious about your experience setting up your build, and your experience with overall stability with daily photographic works. Not asking for anything too in-depth, just an overall impression that will assure me that Hackintosh is the right way to go for my intended usage, I guess.

Thanks.

dotpage hit it, u can obviously go up, but this is more than enough. Ive also updated a thread about photo software with some current options and discovery i made recently, if u wanna check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back