Specs:
I5 3450
Asrock Z77 Extreme4
MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr II
8GB Corsair vengeance DDR3

Software:
OSX Yosemite
Clover boot menu

Sadly enough only the DVI-I and HDMI output work (Display port doesn't seem to work at all) the DVI-D monitor does work in the boot menu but when the OS is fully launched the screen just turns off. Someone any idea how to fix this problem? Thanks :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 217
Maybe you mean this?

The little plus sign to the right of InjectNvidia should not be there.

If you just installed "some nvidia kext" it was not needed and could be messing things up. There are only two things you might install related to Nvidia, the web drivers and CUDA. The web drivers are required for some cards to work and CUDA is always optional.

Maybe you mean this?

Clover is injecting. GTX660 doesn't require graphics injection. Clover doesn't look like it's set up neither. Blue theme indicates it's not load default Unibeast theme.

Clover is injecting. GTX660 doesn't require graphics injection. Clover doesn't look like it's set up neither. Blue theme indicates it's not load default Unibeast theme.
For some reason I didn't get clover installed on my PC so its currently running from a USB stick in the back of my PC. However how do I disable this graphic injection?

The little plus sign to the right of InjectNvidia should not be there.

If you just installed "some nvidia kext" it was not needed and could be messing things up. There are only two things you might install related to Nvidia, the web drivers and CUDA. The web drivers are required for some cards to work and CUDA is always optional.
Is there any easy way to disable the kext file I installed?

For some reason I didn't get clover installed on my PC so its currently running from a USB stick in the back of my PC. However how do I disable this graphic injection?

It should not be set to True in Config.plist. Attach your Config.plist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back