Contribute
Register

Hackintosh doesn't see all ports [ GTX660 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed some Nvidia....=true kext and maybe that screwed up some settings?

If you mean Nvidia web drivers then you only need nvda_drv=1. Attach you're config.plist from your pen drive.

Some NVIDIA....=True.kext file I believe. Tutorial said I had to do install it.

Which tutorial exactly? Recommend re-doing your Pen drive and not mess with the Config.plist because its not needed.

Which tutorial exactly? Recommend re-doing your Pen drive and not mess with the Config.plist because its not needed.
I don't think I can find the tutorial I used again since it was some months ago however what exactly is a Pen drive? Sorry I have not too much knowledge about hackintoshes and stuff

I don't think I can find the tutorial I used again since it was some months ago however what exactly is a Pen drive? Sorry I have not too much knowledge about hackintoshes and stuff

Your USB Boot Stick. Recommend re-doing it and not mess with the Config.plist.

Your USB Boot Stick. Recommend re-doing it and not mess with the Config.plist.
Alright. Can I just copy the files that are currently on it as backup and just swap them for a new version or do I need to reinstall OSX aswell?

Alright. Can I just copy the files that are currently on it as backup and just swap them for a new version or do I need to reinstall OSX aswell?

Attach your config.plist ill change it for you.

Where did you install that kext? I have a feeling you were following a VERY old guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back