Contribute
Register

Hackintosh doesn't boot: AppleKeyStore starting

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a knows issue with i7 4790K.

has something to do with the 'generate CPU states' option in multibeast. temporary workaround is to disable turboboost in BIOS for this specific CPU.

ThankYou, Thank You!

hmm i had the same situation, but before it didn't do this with me... how weird...I had my computer running for full 2 months w/o issues
I was trying my new GTX750 few days ago and it didn't work and when i look out my graphics and just ran with the integrated. it stopped working. and got stuck at boot, so i reinstalled OSX again and i got the same apple keystore problem... somehow though disabling turbo boost worked.... wow... but that wasn't an issue for me before.

has something to do with the 'generate CPU states' option in multibeast. temporary workaround is to disable turboboost in BIOS for this specific CPU.
Awesome!!
For my thinkpad x240s, disable "Cpu Speedstep", no more Applekeystore Starting stuck.

Hi, I did it but still doesn't work, it Stuck on AppleKeyStore.

I had my system working for months, but I detected a problem on Mother Board that, after some weeks say that some disk drives are failing, so I decided to update Firmware BIOS, and after update it fails :crazy:

3370k here with a 570GTX - disabling turbo boost didn’t help :( - the system boots but shows the Apple keystore operation failed error followed by ACM errors. I can ssh into the system remotely so it’s not frozen but no graphics :( - tried with Nvidia and onboard graphics. This is on High Sierra.

My bios didn't have turbo boost menu

Attachments

• IMG_0381.JPG
    IMG_0381.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 370
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back