i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
MacBook Air, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS, , Other
this is a knows issue with i7 4790K.

has something to do with the 'generate CPU states' option in multibeast. temporary workaround is to disable turboboost in BIOS for this specific CPU.
ThankYou, Thank You!

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97-HD3
CPU
Intel Core I7 4790k 4.40ghz 8mb Haswell Socket 1150 Hd
Graphics
HP NVIDIA QUADRO K4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
this is a knows issue with i7 4790k.

Has something to do with the 'generate cpu states' option in multibeast. Temporary workaround is to disable turboboost in bios for this specific cpu.
thank you!!!!!!

Motherboard
Gigabyte z97k ud3h Bk
CPU
Intel i7 4790K
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 750 1GB
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
hmm i had the same situation, but before it didn't do this with me... how weird...I had my computer running for full 2 months w/o issues
I was trying my new GTX750 few days ago and it didn't work and when i look out my graphics and just ran with the integrated. it stopped working. and got stuck at boot, so i reinstalled OSX again and i got the same apple keystore problem... somehow though disabling turbo boost worked.... wow... but that wasn't an issue for me before.

Motherboard
win7 64
CPU
i7 2700k
Graphics
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone

has something to do with the 'generate CPU states' option in multibeast. temporary workaround is to disable turboboost in BIOS for this specific CPU.
Awesome!!
For my thinkpad x240s, disable "Cpu Speedstep", no more Applekeystore Starting stuck.

Motherboard
Mac Pro
CPU
Two 2.66GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon processors
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT 256MB
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello,

I would love to know what you did!

Thank you,

-marvin

Motherboard
Asus P9x79
CPU
Intel i7 3820
Graphics
nVidia 750 Ti
Mobile Phone
Android

Hi, I did it but still doesn't work, it Stuck on AppleKeyStore.

I had my system working for months, but I detected a problem on Mother Board that, after some weeks say that some disk drives are failing, so I decided to update Firmware BIOS, and after update it fails :crazy:

Motherboard
Asus Prime Z370-A
CPU
i7-8700K OC @ 5GHz
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS

3370k here with a 570GTX - disabling turbo boost didn’t help :( - the system boots but shows the Apple keystore operation failed error followed by ACM errors. I can ssh into the system remotely so it’s not frozen but no graphics :( - tried with Nvidia and onboard graphics. This is on High Sierra.

Motherboard
Hp ProBook 4530s XU015UT-Clover
CPU
i3-2350M
Graphics
HD 3000, 1366x768
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
My bios didn't have turbo boost menu

Attachments