Contribute
Register

Hackintosh does not use the OC from BIOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Solidww,

I was referring back to what you wrote in post #23 :-

Your words not mine ;)

From that statement I concluded that you had further work to do on your configuration ....

Cheers
Jay
Hey, jaymonkey. I was able to figure it out finally using Hackintool patches. My big issue was I thought I had an error because instead of having -1 in the "CONNECTOR" section I had 0. All good now! I have dGPU and iGPUs all working and have h.264 acceleration with the RX560 for GPU effects rendering. Exactly what I bought this computer for. I won't be going to 10.14.6 anytime soon. As I like how the machine performs for now.

Thank you for all your help and persistence. :)

@Solidww,

I was referring back to what you wrote in post #23 :-

Your words not mine ;)

From that statement I concluded that you had further work to do on your configuration ....

Cheers
Jay
Hello, jaymonkey. I am considering redoing my config.plist in my EFI folder. The reason is that during boot up Clover takes a long time now to finish it's processes before the Apple Logo comes up and thus boots into the OS. Once the Apple logo appears, the OS is booting in normally and quickly.

Any thoughts as to what could be causing the long Clover boot loader times? Is it worth redoing the config.plist and kext files for specific board. Thank you for all your help and future help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back