Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Hackintosh Crashing (Photoshop/Final Cut/4K)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I only used Multibeast to install the Lilu and WhateverGreen kexts. My Clover folder should be attached.
Please note edited config.plist _System Parameters and CLOVER/kexts/Other for some suggestions to try.

Attachments

• EFI:CLOVER:kexts:Other.png
    EFI:CLOVER:kexts:Other.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 137
  • System Parameters.png
    System Parameters.png
    244.5 KB · Views: 172

Attachments

• AppleALC.kext.zip
    734.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Lilu.kext.zip
    58.3 KB · Views: 61
  • XHCI-unsupported.kext.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 65
  • WhateverGreen.kext.zip
    182.7 KB · Views: 51
  • USBInjectAll.kext.zip
    16.8 KB · Views: 72
Okay, here is my updated Clover folder. None of those suggestions worked. Hopefully I did everything correctly... if not please let me know.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 47
Okay, here is my updated Clover folder. None of those suggestions worked. Hopefully I did everything correctly... if not please let me know.
  • You have not edited your CLOVER as advised.
  • I'm sorry , I cannot help you as you are not following any of the suggested illustrated steps.
  • You did not copy and paste to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other , the kexts I had uploaded for you.
  • Your /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI has too many conflicting EFI files that will cause immediate KP of booting a disk with that!
  • Uploading Screen Capture of your CLOVER file Tree to show why it cannot boot the disk.
    1.Wrongly Edited CLOVER..png

I'm so sorry. I made the mistake of trying to update Clover to see if that would fix the problem. I restored my backup Clover which was in my first post. Here is what I'm seeing per your suggestions - everything looks the same as your screenshots. I installed the kexts to "Other" and checked "NvidiaWeb" as you said. I've attached the correct Clover folder now as well.

My apologies. I'm new to Clover and have never run into any problems like this until now.

Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 9.15.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 9.16.20 PM.png

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 46
No, I only used Multibeast to install the Lilu and WhateverGreen kexts. My Clover folder should be attached.
Current problems are annotated on the uploaded screen captures of your :
  • /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other-> Your Ethernet .kext is missing. Download , copy and paste AthersosE2200Ethernet.kext as shown
  • config.plist_Rt Variables-CsrActiveConfig. SIP is NOT Disabled.
    • You cannot load non-Apple kexts to make your non-Mac Motherboard Chipset Drivers to Hackintsoh kexts by loading non-mac kexts.
    • System Integrity Protection must be DISABLED in config.plist by changing the CsrActiveConfig to 0X67 by deleting current value 0x30 and typing in 0x67 in its place [See image]
  • System Parameters , you have still not changes as suggested.[See image once again. Read annotation carefully]

Attachments

• 1.kexts:Other.png
    1.kexts:Other.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 94
  • 2.config.plist_Rt 3.Variables-CsrActiveConfig_0x67.png
    2.config.plist_Rt 3.Variables-CsrActiveConfig_0x67.png
    301.7 KB · Views: 108
  • System Parameters.png
    System Parameters.png
    272.2 KB · Views: 97
Gotcha. Followed all of these steps and still crashing. Attached everything to double check.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 11.00.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 11.00.20 PM.png
    373.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 11.00.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 11.00.07 PM.png
    371.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 10.59.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 10.59.51 PM.png
    235.3 KB · Views: 63
  • CLOVER.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 45
Gotcha. Followed all of these steps and still crashing. Attached everything to double check.
At this point my suggestions are:

• On reboot as a test of trial do the following from Clover Boot Manager Screen.
  • Scroll down to Options>SMBIOS and Delete current iMac18,3 and type in iMac 18,1
  • Return to CBM and boot and check your Video for stability or Crash with same stress test you had been doing.
  • If problem has solved then you need to edit config.plist_SMBIOS with iMac18, 1
  • If problem has not solved Reboot and try this time iMac 14, 2
  • If still no effect, Reboot and go to Options>GraphicsInjector-> and uncheck [√]Inject Intel it will be [ ]InjectIntel
  • Test your Video for crash
  • If anytime it gets better that should be your config.plist value.

Tried all of these except for "Inject Intel" - I did not see this in Options>GraphicsInjector

Attachments

• 2019-01-10-122131-1.png
    2019-01-10-122131-1.png
    10.7 MB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back