Contribute
Register

Hackintosh compatibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a mac pro 5.1 with mojave on it.
can i follow this tutorial for making hackintosh on this config?
You'll need to post in one of the Gigabyte X58 guides where long time (10 years plus) owners of this board can give you the specifics of what you need to make it work. The general Unibeast/Multibeast guides don't fully work on hardware this old, especially when installing a fairly current macOS version like Mojave. These boards came out when Snow Leopard was the newest version of Mac OS X, about 2009/10.

First, before doing that, put this info into your signature, it's required by the site Rules.

GA-X58A-UD3R
Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.07GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 DDR3

Last edited:
You'll need to post in one of the Gigabyte X58 guides where long time (10 years plus) owners of this board can give you the specifics of what you need to make it work. The general Unibeast/Multibeast guides don't fully work on hardware this old, especially when installing a fairly current macOS version like Mojave. These boards came out when Snow Leopard was the newest version of Mac OS X, about 2009/10.

First, before doing that, put this info into your signature, it's required by the site Rules.

GA-X58A-UD3R
Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.07GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 DDR3I changed my signature.
you to post it in some olr

I changed my signature.
You mean that i reply to one of the allready opened threads about this mboard?

i reply to one of the already opened threads about this mboard?
Yes, the owners of this board will know exactly what works and what doesn't.
They should be able to help you get Mojave installed and working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back