Contribute
Register

Hackintosh Build on Budget for Music Production ( Decent Level Performance )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS B85 PRO GAMER
CPU
Intel Core i5 4440 - Socket 1150 LGA
Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series XFX
Hi Guys , hope you all are busy handling soo many big sepcs , here i come up with a normal specs for my hackintosh build , this is the first time i'm going to build hackintosh in my life , so i just wanted to know what i am doing is right or wrong to get a advice from you legends ;) so here is my list goes

Intel i3-7100 (LGA1151)
GIGABYTE GA-H110M-A
8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX
2tb Sata Hard Disk
MasterBox Lite 3.1 mATX Case
Seasonic M12II 520w PSU

please check the above and please advice me guys... and i would like to reduce a budget a bit so if you guys can give any alternative hardware components that would be really great guys , certain parts are hard to get around me here

Thanks in advance and looking forward your advice guy...
Cheers,
Raj

Not much possibility to go any lower budget other than buying used parts or a refurbished pre-built. What you have chosen should work.

Apart from the lowering the configuration , can i prpccer installation with the above hardware components? Because I just wanted to make sure it works... I really don't wanna get disappointed if I've selected something which isn't compatible..

Ps. I'm going not getting any gpu , I'm just going to use onboard one... If should i do any extra step during the installation process ?

Apart from the lowering the configuration , can i prpccer installation with the above hardware components? Because I just wanted to make sure it works... I really don't wanna get disappointed if I've selected something which isn't compatible..

Ps. I'm going not getting any gpu , I'm just going to use onboard one... If should i do any extra step during the installation process ?

You can get a GPU later, if you get a AMD RX 560-570-580 there wil not be any major fixes needed. If you get a new Nvidia card you will need web drivers and it will require some fixes. But you can do this all later after installation is complete.

Yes just follow it from the beginning.
Honestly if you parts aren't exactly the same as the build you follow, you probably still need to do some extra works. But don't worry, people are here to help. Go for it.

Hi Guys , hope you all are busy handling soo many big sepcs , here i come up with a normal specs for my hackintosh build , this is the first time i'm going to build hackintosh in my life , so i just wanted to know what i am doing is right or wrong to get a advice from you legends ;) so here is my list goes

Intel i3-7100 (LGA1151)
GIGABYTE GA-H110M-A
8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX
2tb Sata Hard Disk
MasterBox Lite 3.1 mATX Case
Seasonic M12II 520w PSU

please check the above and please advice me guys... and i would like to reduce a budget a bit so if you guys can give any alternative hardware components that would be really great guys , certain parts are hard to get around me here

Thanks in advance and looking forward your advice guy...
Cheers,
Raj
Get i3 8100 and compatible mobo. You will spend about the same or little more and get a lot more Value for money. If you want to go cheap, you can get the parts you mentioned second hand on OLX or Quikr for cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back