CPU
6th gen intel i3 6100
Graphics
Zotac gtx 960 2gb ddr5
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I am using this builds since June 2016.from the the first day it is a dual os pc with windows and Mac OS.
below is the list of all parts:

processor intel skylake i3 6100

motherboard gigabyte h110m-s2 ddr4

ram 8gb ddr4 kingstone hyperx fury 2133mhz

zotac gtx 960 2gb graphic card (reference edition)

psu corsair vs550

ssd 250gb samsung 750 evo (for mac and windows os)

hdd seagate 2x1tb=2tb 7200rpm (for all storage)

monitor lg 22mp68vq-p led,ips,fhd,freesync

pc case circle cc821 gaming case

basic wired keyboard & mouse.

Installation method is UniBeast and MultiBeast. From the first day of the build it is perfectly stable. I didn't observe any lag, crash or any kernel panic issue. For the GPU I used Nvidia web drivers. In the time of build I was running this machine with El Capitian, and now I updated in Sierra 10.12.4 periodically.

I am using iMac 17,1 SMBIOS. For that to work properly I need to run AGDPfix app and disabled SIP in config.plist. First time I wasn't able to enable all audio ports of my motherboards sound card which is Realtek ALC 887. After that, I choose ALC887/888b & optional 3 port audio(5.1) option from MultiBeast Sierra edition. For enabling Nvidia HDMI audio, I ran the audio_cloverHDMI-120_v1.0d.command file.

All that patches and fixes were found from this tonymacx86 website. My daily basis experience with this machine is awesome. Below are some test results and screen shots.

Attachments

• cinebench.jpg
    cinebench.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 2,690
  • geekbench.jpg
    geekbench.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 2,597
  • pc pic1.jpg
    pc pic1.jpg
    834.3 KB · Views: 2,742
  • pc pic2.jpg
    pc pic2.jpg
    675.1 KB · Views: 2,578
  • system information.jpg
    system information.jpg
    419.4 KB · Views: 2,797
Last edited:
dear bro,
Good work , one info which one biso modal no f.....and usb booting fix : dart:0npci=0x2000 nv_disable or any one plz tel me

dear srinuvasreddy,

when I bought this board I installed Mac OS with its default shipped bios version. after 4-5 months later gigabyte released updated kabylake cpu supported bios. Mac OS is running perfectly fine with this bios.you can find this bios on gigabyte's official website. I don't need to apply any usb fix on this board, usb 2.0 & 3.0 both are working fine natively. in boot args I checked dart=0,nvda_drv=1,kext-dev-mode=1,rootless=0.

Hello guys,

I have a problem on my Hackintosh.
My GTX 970 wont work QE/CI its very laggy. And I think it is so because I cant activate NVidia WEB.
I activate it on Clover with NVidiaWeb=True but on Notification Bar NVIDIA Icon says that it uses OSX own drivers.
And I cant change it to Nvidia Web drivers.

Do you know any Fix for it ?

Last edited:
Thank you,

I think it works but now is no output there after loading Mac OS the Screen goes black (Standby).
So I tryed every output method but no one wont work. (DVI I, DVI D, HDMI, DP)

I think it works but now is no output there after loading Mac OS the Screen goes black (Standby).
So I tryed every output method but no one wont work. (DVI I, DVI D, HDMI, DP)
See this.

Thank you,

I have an other solution. I activate NVRam emulation on Clover and now it works fine :)

Please Give me Instruction for Bois setting (Gigabyte H110M S2P)

@kazirasel77, please update your profile (account details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back