CPU: Intel Core i3 6100
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 530
RAM: 8GB DDR4 2133MHz

It's Support Hackintosh?

can you please share efi folder

Can i use i3 7100...
Please reply...
Thanks

help me plz my hackintosh mojave setap in ok but how to internet and audio driver plz help me boss

I am using this builds since June 2016.from the the first day it is a dual os pc with windows and Mac OS.
below is the list of all parts:

processor intel skylake i3 6100

motherboard gigabyte h110m-s2 ddr4

ram 8gb ddr4 kingstone hyperx fury 2133mhz

zotac gtx 960 2gb graphic card (reference edition)

psu corsair vs550

ssd 250gb samsung 750 evo (for mac and windows os)

hdd seagate 2x1tb=2tb 7200rpm (for all storage)

monitor lg 22mp68vq-p led,ips,fhd,freesync

pc case circle cc821 gaming case

basic wired keyboard & mouse.

Installation method is UniBeast and MultiBeast. From the first day of the build it is perfectly stable. I didn't observe any lag, crash or any kernel panic issue. For the GPU I used Nvidia web drivers. In the time of build I was running this machine with El Capitian, and now I updated in Sierra 10.12.4 periodically.

I am using iMac 17,1 SMBIOS. For that to work properly I need to run AGDPfix app and disabled SIP in config.plist. First time I wasn't able to enable all audio ports of my motherboards sound card which is Realtek ALC 887. After that, I choose ALC887/888b & optional 3 port audio(5.1) option from MultiBeast Sierra edition. For enabling Nvidia HDMI audio, I ran the audio_cloverHDMI-120_v1.0d.command file.

All that patches and fixes were found from this tonymacx86 website. My daily basis experience with this machine is awesome. Below are some test results and screen shots.

my ethernet not working on catalina
my rig:- i5 7400 with gigabyte h110m s-2 board, igpu

I'm having screen glitches and not booting problem from HDD.
Can anyone suggest what should I update?
Here is my clover directory.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 470
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back