Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HannaStar J 94v-0-Clover
CPU
I5-4200M
Graphics
HD4600
Hello everybody I successfully installed Mojave in my laptop, but, I need some assistance getting the information required to make it fully functional with no panics (if possible).

I understand that I'll need to tinker with DSDT and SSDT to get there and I'm really lost.

IE: I have an ALC269 audio chip but I don't know which one specifically, therefore I can't patch the Apple audio kext properly, there're a lot of options in layouts and patches and I don't want to be restoring and testing one by one until it works. I've opened the laptop and the chip says "Alc269. C6J61E. GEO4B7" all that is useless, at least for a google search.

In conclusion. I would like to be guided into what I need to learn to be able to get a fully working Hackintosh. Point me out into these knowledge, I know you help a lot but you need the specifics of hardware etc.

For starters. I've tried to get the details of my audio chip via linux terminal but I've failed. Would you mind giving me a guide to get that worked around and If you guys can, a guide to get the details of ALL my hardware components.

Lastly I would like to thank to ALL the people who made Hackintosh possible I've used A LOT of tools and stuff developed by you and I successfully installed Mojave and High Sierra with Unibeast and with Clover with no major issues thanks to you!

I will provide you with photos of my board or any details you may require. THANKS a lot in advance.

Hello everybody I successfully installed Mojave in my laptop, but, I need some assistance getting the information required to make it fully functional with no panics (if possible).

I understand that I'll need to tinker with DSDT and SSDT to get there and I'm really lost.

IE: I have an ALC269 audio chip but I don't know which one specifically, therefore I can't patch the Apple audio kext properly, there're a lot of options in layouts and patches and I don't want to be restoring and testing one by one until it works. I've opened the laptop and the chip says "Alc269. C6J61E. GEO4B7" all that is useless, at least for a google search.

In conclusion. I would like to be guided into what I need to learn to be able to get a fully working Hackintosh. Point me out into these knowledge, I know you help a lot but you need the specifics of hardware etc.

For starters. I've tried to get the details of my audio chip via linux terminal but I've failed. Would you mind giving me a guide to get that worked around and If you guys can, a guide to get the details of ALL my hardware components.

Lastly I would like to thank to ALL the people who made Hackintosh possible I've used A LOT of tools and stuff developed by you and I successfully installed Mojave and High Sierra with Unibeast and with Clover with no major issues thanks to you!

I will provide you with photos of my board or any details you may require. THANKS a lot in advance.
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Link to laptop guide:

Hi! It´s me again. I´ve updated my specs as requested. I also keeped testing and reinstalling until i finally found the perfect config and settings for everying EXCEPT audio.
Again I´ve tried the Guide recomended but stomped into a "kextd stall (60s): `IOHDACodecFunction´ in reboot after I install appleALCkext. Everything works just fine if remove the kext.

The build is very consistent, no panics, cpu and graphics working Great, I used final cut, premiere and tested some games for a bit of stress with no issues. Everything´s Great except for the damn audio (if i install the voodo audio from the last multibeast version audio kind of works some times after reboot there are no audio outputs to pick).

Thanks again for your time guys!

EDIT: This is all the info I´ve got from my ALC269 chip.
Ven ID 8686
Dev ID. 8c20
Vendor Intel Corporation
Device Lynx Point HD Audio Controller

Last edited:
Update: Well Im finally booting with Lilu and AppleALC but now AppleHDA doesn't load. kextstat shows all the other kexts loaded (even AppleAlc).

Update: Well Im finally booting with Lilu and AppleALC but now AppleHDA doesn't load. kextstat shows all the other kexts loaded (even AppleAlc).

Use this tool and upload your problem reporting files:

I grew tired of the problems with motherboard audio and went with a USB DAC a long time ago, no hacking required. I don't understand why audio is such a pain. Just be sure the DAC has a software volume control so the keys on the volume keys on the keyboard work.

Here it is!

Here it is!

-------------PLEASE DONT CHECK THIS --------- I read the output of the debug and identified some problems. Im fixing them and updating the results soon.

Last edited:
UPDATE:
I fresh installed (Mojave) because in all my testing/trying/hitNmiss I suspected I end up messing kext and everything so...
A lot more experienced I set up everything perfectly I've got power management, video acceleration, usb3 and all the most important features, if not everything, working in a stable and really cool way EVERYTHING thanks to the guides and support of you guys.

NOW the only thing left is... audio. I'll attach a screenshot for you guys to see.

After installing the proper kexts and following the "Idiot's Guide for AlC" I can't generate the audio device Property code since Hackintool shows the HDMI controller but no the ALC269 in sound panel. Can I work around this?

As always THANK YOU!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 12.14.42.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 12.14.42.png
    83.4 KB · Views: 50
UPDATE:
I fresh installed (Mojave) because in all my testing/trying/hitNmiss I suspected I end up messing kext and everything so...
A lot more experienced I set up everything perfectly I've got power management, video acceleration, usb3 and all the most important features, if not everything, working in a stable and really cool way EVERYTHING thanks to the guides and support of you guys.

NOW the only thing left is... audio. I'll attach a screenshot for you guys to see.

After installing the proper kexts and following the "Idiot's Guide for AlC" I can't generate the audio device Property code since Hackintool shows the HDMI controller but no the ALC269 in sound panel. Can I work around this?

As always THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back