Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello Hello,

I'm running an Hackintosh on MacOS Mojave 10.4.4 with a Gigabyte GA-B250M-D3H, i5-7600K and a RX 570 with a 4K screen plugged via DP. I (think I) run the latest Clover installed via Multibeast and the motherboard is configured as shown on the tutorials here.

Everything is running super well (booting lightning fast, shutting down as well, the OS is snappy..etc) except that randomly (as, I don't think I'm doing anything special) the OS becomes extremely sluggish and the only way is to reboot the computer twice (if I do it only one time, the sluggishness comes back within minutes). Sometime I have nothing for days, and sometime it happens once every hour or so, there is no pattern really...

I have crawled the forum here with similar issue but none of the solutions proposed worked and I'm not really sure what to do. Does any one of you would give me a clue of what's going on? Is there any tools in MacOs that would give me pieces of information about the crashes?

I attach here the Config.plist taken from the EFI, is there anything other element I should upload as well?

Thanks a lo in advance!

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.7 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot 2019-04-20 at 16.59.39.png
    Screenshot 2019-04-20 at 16.59.39.png
    364.2 KB · Views: 122
Up! Any idea where I should look at? Thanks!

Up! Am I really the only one with such issue? I have updated OSX to 10.14.5, Clover is also up to date and I still have this bug at least once a day. I also did a clean install, without success.

Anywhere I should look into?

Thanks in advance,

Up! Am I really the only one with such issue? I have updated OSX to 10.14.5, Clover is also up to date and I still have this bug at least once a day. I also did a clean install, without success.

Anywhere I should look into?

Thanks in advance,

Hi there.

While you are experiencing the sluggishness run Activity Monitor and check if you can see a process or application that is busy hogging resources.

:)

Hello Hello,

Thank you for your reply,

if you can see a process or application that is busy hogging resources.

Nothing is hogging the ressources (CPU / Memory) everything is normal. It feels like the OS is just crashing, initially I thought it was related to my sound interface (RME Fireface UC) as it's the first thing that crashes when the computer get sluggish, but it also happens when the sound interface isn't plugged. Lately it also happened when I try to get access to the main SSD (via an app called "Daisy Disk") or an external Android telephone.

Up, I'd love to know what's going on. Is there a way to check? Maybe in the logs? But I'm not sure what to check, there are so much stuff going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back