Contribute
Register

Hackintosh battery life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry I can't replace my config.plist because there are some stuff that I need, maybe I can add what is needed at mine. In which section of laptop guide's config.plist I have to look?
then use hackintool as mentioned above to setup your audio to create the necessary patches for your config.plist

yes as that is a system kext, AppleALC needs AppleHDA to make audio work
I installed AppleHDA and replaced my config.plist with the one suggested by the guide but audio still doesn't work and battery life is still short.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 48
I installed AppleHDA and replaced my config.plist with the one suggested by the guide but audio still doesn't work and battery life is still short.
why is AppleHDA in /Library/Extensions? it is a system kext and should be left alone in /System/Library/Extensions

why is AppleHDA in /Library/Extensions? it is a system kext and should be left alone in /System/Library/Extensions
Still doesn't work. Should I change layout-id?

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 43
Still doesn't work. Should I change layout-id?
you have an issue with your AppleHDA:
Code:
Kext with invalid signatured (-67061) allowed: <OSKext 0x7f993ff80110 [0x7fff929a48f0]> { URL = "AppleHDA.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.apple.driver.AppleHDA" }
it should not appear in your Kextcache output

you should re run the macOS installer to refresh your kexts (no need to wipe)

you have an issue with your AppleHDA:
Code:
Kext with invalid signatured (-67061) allowed: <OSKext 0x7f993ff80110 [0x7fff929a48f0]> { URL = "AppleHDA.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.apple.driver.AppleHDA" }
it should not appear in your Kextcache output

you should re run the macOS installer to refresh your kexts (no need to wipe)
There isn't a simpler way to solve it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back