Contribute
Register

Hackintosh battery life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having also a problem with audio too but I can't figure out why it doesn't work anymore, until a few days ago it was working without any problem.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 56
I'm having also a problem with audio too but I can't figure out why it doesn't work anymore, until a few days ago it was working without any problem.
the laptop guide has updated config.plist's for audio etc:

the laptop guide has updated config.plist's for audio etc:
And what about battery drain?

And what about battery drain?
get rid of:
SmoothMouse.kext
probably won't be needed:
aDummyHDA.kext

you also still have 3rd party kexts installed to /System/Library/Extensions which i have told you they don't belong there they belong in /Library/Extensions

get rid of:
SmoothMouse.kext
probably won't be needed:
aDummyHDA.kext

you also still have 3rd party kexts installed to /System/Library/Extensions which i have told you they don't belong there they belong in /Library/Extensions
What about kexts location now? Audio still doesn't work.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 53
What about kexts location now? Audio still doesn't work.
you need to remove these from /System/Library/Extensions:
Code:
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fb457859fc0 [0x7fff8c38c8f0]> { URL = "SATA-unsupported.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.injector.SATA-unsupported" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fb457c12d60 [0x7fff8c38c8f0]> { URL = "RealtekRTL8111.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.insanelymac.RealtekRTL8111" }

of course your audio still doesn't work, you haven't replaced with new config.plist yet

or you can use hackintool instead if you want:

you need to remove these from /System/Library/Extensions:
Code:
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fb457859fc0 [0x7fff8c38c8f0]> { URL = "SATA-unsupported.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.injector.SATA-unsupported" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fb457c12d60 [0x7fff8c38c8f0]> { URL = "RealtekRTL8111.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.insanelymac.RealtekRTL8111" }

of course your audio still doesn't work, you haven't replaced with new config.plist yet

or you can use hackintool instead if you want:
Do I need AppleHDA if I'm using AppleALC?

I'm sorry I can't replace my config.plist because there are some stuff that I need, maybe I can add what is needed at mine. In which section of laptop guide's config.plist I have to look?

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back