Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, as many of you, i installed mac on my pc for iphone programing,
currently im running an snow leopard on my old (and only) core 2 duo 1.6 ghz pc,
and im running xcode 3 and xcode 4 (not the newset version),
im thinking to get more seriusly into iphone developing and get ios dev program acount,
but, for that i need osx lion , can i install lion on my pc ?
and, will it be fine ? apple cant know that im using hackintosh and ban my acount and then my money been thrown away?

thanks, and sorry for the newby question that probebly been asked about 2000 times, and i saw thread here but it didnt answer all of my questions, another thing, sorry for my language mitsakes.

thanks!

It should work on Lion the same way it's working on Snow Leopard. And I don't see any reason for why Apple should be "mad". You are just using their bought, and not pirated, software on a machine that wasn't designed to run on. That's all.

I could say go for it, you have nothing to loose. Just make a rollback if it doesn't.

Parhelion said:
It should work on Lion the same way it's working on Snow Leopard. And I don't see any reason for why Apple should be "mad". You are just using their bought, and not pirated, software on a machine that wasn't designed to run on. That's all.

I could say go for it, you have nothing to loose. Just make a rollback if it doesn't.

i second emotion here! I've been doing just like yours. No problems whatsoever with Xcode and mackintosh pc. my team even deploy apps onto our iOS devices.

Cheers! :headbang:

Then, can I buy my license of development (u$s99) and publish in app store from my hackintosh without any problems?

PS: Sorry for my English.

Ty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back