Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i also seen that.
but little bit confusion.
whats the confusion? someone has kindly put together a list of components for you on your other thread you started back in April. if you are unable to grasp that and also from checking out the buyers guide from here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/buyersguide/august/2016 then maybe print the list out and pop into your local computer shop and ask them to build something like that for you?

Thank you all so much now im very happy that i going to bulid a hackintosh with your guidence\

Write down these parts or print screen - http://www.tonymacx86.com/buyersguide/august/2016#CustoMac_Pro

Take to your local supplier or look them up on your local internet supplier site. Buy what is available.
No one can help you if you do not help yourself.
HaHaHa No supplier or assembler needed coz my uncle itself will do all these stuffs!
and he also done many hackintoshes,for the guidence of budget and hardware details i asked you people!
and very thanks for all.

Which gpu shall i install regarding my requirement!
it should be a powerful one!(4k)
And i would like to watch movie in High-Definiton

Much will depend on your desired day to day use. If you wanted to do 4k video editing with Adobe applications or high level 4k gaming, then a GTX 980Ti would make good sense.
If you just want to watch 4k video content with general home or office use applications then you don't need more than a GTX 950 with a Displayport socket. A GTX 950 would probably be quite happy at doing some photo editing with Adobe applications.

Much will depend on your desired day to day use. If you wanted to do 4k video editing with Adobe applications or high level 4k gaming, then a GTX 980Ti would make good sense.
If you just want to watch 4k video content with general home or office use applications then you don't need more than a GTX 950 with a Displayport socket. A GTX 950 would probably be quite happy at doing some photo editing with Adobe applications.
Great!!! But How To watch HD movies with more clarity using gpu???

That is all down to the quality of your monitor. The on board Intel graphics is more than good enough for playback of 1080P HD movies. Improving the GPU will not result in better HD resolution for watching films. If you wanted to watch 4k resolution video then some of the new socket 1151 hardware should be capable of 4k resolution, but at present you would possibly be better using a GTX 950 with a DisplayPort 1.2 connection to a 4K monitor. If you go for 4k monitor option, then ensure that the monitor is capable of 4k at 50/60Hz - some TV screens are limited to 24 or 30Hz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back