Contribute
Register

HackinDROM App testing (not website)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!
Please try again, now it should work! Dont forget about old .efi to disable
So that worked! But it must have borked my EFI config, which actually is okay since I had way too many kexts and drivers and tools.

I went through and set up a new EFI folder and got my system back up, but now I can't seem to launch Hackindrom; I reset the `defaults` and cleared the cache, and it's authorized in System Prefs -> Security. I see this error in Console.app:

Code:
Prompting policy for hardened runtime; service: kTCCServiceAppleEvents requires entitlement com.apple.security.automation.apple-events but it is missing for ACC:{ID: Inqnuam.HackinDROM, PID[2132], auid: 501, euid: 501, binary path: '/Applications/HackinDROM.app/Contents/MacOS/HackinDROM'}, REQ:{ID: com.apple.appleeventsd, PID[467], auid: 55, euid: 55, binary path: '/System/Library/CoreServices/appleeventsd'}

If it's helpful for you, I'm happy to try and debug, but as I'm now updated (thank you for the help!) I don't mean to ask you to fix something I screwed up :)

I did as requested :(
Same symptoms...
Thank you very much
I Just found the issue which is for the first time not my fault :lol:
This is related to a library that the app uses, im contacting the author to find a solution, maybe the library isn't compatible yet with macOS 11.5

If anybody else is on macOS 11.5 please let me know if you can launch the app (v1.4.2) correctly

2 questions:
  • Does your hackintosh uses Bluetooth ?
    • if yes then which card it is?
  • Can you access GitHub from your network?

I am on 11.5 ß1 (20G5023d)
I don't use Bluetooth and I have no problem to access GitHub.
Wishing you all the best :).
We still have 7 days before new OC release :) ;-)
stay online will post a special version for you soon!

I am on 11.5 ß1 (20G5023d)
I don't use Bluetooth and I have no problem to access GitHub.
Wishing you all the best :).
We still have 7 days before new OC release :) ;-)
Dear @MacArthur
Please try attached Special Version 11

Attachments

• HackinDROM SV11.zip
    5 MB · Views: 65
@shallmc @MacArthur @runofthemill
thanks for sharing, I think I found the issue which is related to HackinDROM Updater app (this is another app inside the app)

Please download HackinDROM v1.4.2 directly, remove any previous version restart your computer then try again
No dice :(

On Catalina 10.15.7 (19H1217)

App initially wasn't openable, but I removed the quarantine attribute:
Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 10.15.44 AM.png

Afterwards when launching, nothing happened and I saw the same error log ("Prompting policy for hardened runtime; service: kTCCServiceAppleEvents requires entitlement com.apple.security.automation.apple-events but it is missing [...]")

Attached is the system crash log - let me know if there's anything else I can do to help!

Attachments

• HackinDROM_2021-05-25-105327_Jeremys-iMac.crash.zip
    23.6 KB · Views: 52
No dice :(

On Catalina 10.15.7 (19H1217)

App initially wasn't openable, but I removed the quarantine attribute:
View attachment 519688

Afterwards when launching, nothing happened and I saw the same error log ("Prompting policy for hardened runtime; service: kTCCServiceAppleEvents requires entitlement com.apple.security.automation.apple-events but it is missing [...]")

Attached is the system crash log - let me know if there's anything else I can do to help!
Please test Special Version 11 just above
it is the same issue as @MacArthur
So the same questions for you too please
  • Does your hackintosh uses Bluetooth ?
    • if yes then which card it is?
  • Can you access GitHub from your network?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back