Contribute
Register

HackinDROM App testing (not website)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, still crashing with V1.4.1...
Thanks for sharing

Please first check if theres no HackinDROM App running in the background, you can do this with Activity Monitor.app
Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 15.58.10.png

If you see a list like this please stop theses process
Then try attached v1.4.2 BETA

Thank you for helping us to improve the app

Attachments

• HackinDROM v1.4.2 BETA.zip
    5 MB · Views: 54
If you reboot the computer and try again, does it still crash?
There was a real newbie made error by me in the app

During the launch I dispatch tasks to different threads to do not freeze UI

In a case were we have a very big list of EFI, one of thread doesn't has enough time to check each EFI Partition

Another task with another thread is based on this EFI list, and when it runs before the other thread is completed then the app crash because theres missing data

@CaseySJ and @Inqnuam
Reboot, 1.4.2 ß crashing.
File enclosed (still showing 1.4.1 at the beg. of the log but I am sure it is the latest one received...

9:30pm here, time to sleep, hope to have good news tomorrow morning, thanks again, you are both of you genius ;-)

Attachments

• Crash log Mac Arthur V4.2ß.txt
    84 KB · Views: 47
Ouh! This is very old!

Hello!

My recommandation for OpenCore Updates is to make it every 4-5 months.

[...]

Please let me know if it worked for you!

I know it's quite old! :silent: I just got back from an unplanned 8 month trip (thanks pandemic!) so I'd like to think I would have updated it sooner had I been around :p

It seems like it may not be working; it's been showing "Updating..." (not showing the progress bar like in the walkthrough screenshots - see below) for a number of minutes now, so I assume is hanging. Also if I clicked the ACPI tab the app will immediately crash.

Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 9.45.59 AM.png

Maybe I'd be best off manually updating to 0.6.9 or a more recent version before trying to use your app? What do you think?

I know it's quite old! :silent: I just got back from an unplanned 8 month trip (thanks pandemic!) so I'd like to think I would have updated it sooner had I been around :p

It seems like it may not be working; it's been showing "Updating..." (not showing the progress bar like in the walkthrough screenshots - see below) for a number of minutes now, so I assume is hanging. Also if I clicked the ACPI tab the app will immediately crash.

View attachment 519557

Maybe I'd be best off manually updating to 0.6.9 or a more recent version before trying to use your app? What do you think?
Please check if have config.plist file and not Config.plist

Attached :)

Attachments

• ReportEFI_OC0.6.0_59.zip
    23.3 MB · Views: 46
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back