Contribute
Register

HackinDROM App testing (not website)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Motherboard is the Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Elite AC, I have removed the wifi & bluetooth card from the motherboard & I'm using the Fenvi t919 card. My system is working great now but I would like to be able to update with Hackindrom. Maybe someday soon my motherboard will be included.

Last edited:
@Inqnuam,

A couple of issues found after uploading a new EFI folder for the new Gigabyte B550 Vision D-P.

1. There is a leading space in the name of the new motherboard. I am not able to remove that space even by renaming.
Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 10.39.03 AM.png

2. The new entry does not appear in the list of available motherboards. Maybe the leading space is causing the entry to be hidden. We can see below that B550 Vision D-P does not exist:
Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 10.39.15 AM.png

3. When I try to rename the device, the confirm and cancel buttons are question marks:
Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 10.39.26 AM.png

@Inqnuam,

A couple of issues found after uploading a new EFI folder for the new Gigabyte B550 Vision D-P.

1. There is a leading space in the name of the new motherboard. I am not able to remove that space even by renaming.

2. The new entry does not appear in the list of available motherboards. Maybe the leading space is causing the entry to be hidden. We can see below that B550 Vision D-P does not exist:

3. When I try to rename the device, the confirm and cancel buttons are question marks:
Thanks for reporting the bug
your Uploaded build was available in "no name" vendor list
Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 23.48.21.png

Just fixed it from server side
Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 23.50.54.png

will publish an update to fix this bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back