Contribute
Register

HackinDROM App for OpenCore EFI Creation and Update

Added!
Please use v2.0.8
v2.0.8 is now in use. I just realized that private messaging has been stopped. Can I request a key through GitHub?.

v2.0.8 is now in use. I just realized that private messaging has been stopped. Can I request a key through GitHub?.
Yes no PM for everyone but wait a little bit you'll receive it :beachball:

Thanks guys. I'll fix 'Non OpenCore Bootloader' and 'System Product Name'. :thumbup:

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 3.40.08 PM.png

Why can't Hackindrom update to the new version OC??

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 21.31.48.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 21.31.48.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 33
Why can't Hackindrom update to the new version OC??
Hello @Ben42,
Could you please update EFI to the latest or set your 0.7.7 as latest from admin window
Managing EFI Folders for an Existing Build
Let's use the example of Gigabyte Z490 Vision D to illustrate the process of managing multiple EFI folders. When we select this entry, we see a list of all available OpenCore versions.
  • Next to each version are 4 icons:
    1. The first icon is a slide that enables or disables the EFI folder. When disabled, users will not be able to see or download that folder.
    2. The second icon shows the Release Notes and associated URL. Both can be edited at any time.
    3. The third icon is a warning or alert indicator to remind users to read the Release Notes.
    4. The fourth icon allows us to download the EFI folder to local disk.
  • Notice the red dot in the middle of the blue OpenCore logo for the topmost entry. The red dot means this is the latest release. The latest release cannot be disabled.
  • We can click the blue OpenCore logo for any other entry to make it the latest. Then the previous entry can be disabled.
  • In the second screenshot below, we have disabled OpenCore 0.6.3 and now we see a red trash icon that allows us to delete the entry.
STEP 6 - Managing EFI Folders.png
STEP 7 - Deleting an Entry.png

Hello @Ben42,
Could you please update EFI to the latest or set your 0.7.7 as latest from admin window
I'm currently not at home, but I did upload version 0.7.7 about a month ago.
Hackindrom reported it as a successful upload and it was set to the latest version.
I will check it again later today when I get home.
Updated the version to 0.7.8 yesterday, planned to test it for a couple of days before uploading.

Back