Contribute
Register

HackinDROM App for OpenCore EFI Creation and Update

@Inqnuam hi!. Is it somehow possible to unlock HackinDROM with my fingerprint?. When I mount my EFI on my M1 MBA, I’m asked to enter my password, I would love to just use my fingerprint!.

@Inqnuam hi!. Is it somehow possible to unlock HackinDROM with my fingerprint?. When I mount my EFI on my M1 MBA, I’m asked to enter my password, I would love to just use my fingerprint!.
Hello
Mounting an EFI partition requires administrator authentification. We (all EFI mounter macOS apps) are using a method which is depreciate and not supported since 2010 by Apple and so that method dont knows about TouchID and FaceID :roll2:

Hi @Inqnuam, I'm trying to add my Z390 M Gaming 0.7.7 EFI to HackinDROM database, but the Upload button is greyed out...

Capture d’écran 2022-01-24 à 18.45.00.png

Hi @Inqnuam, I'm trying to add my Z390 M Gaming 0.7.7 EFI to HackinDROM database, but the Upload button is greyed out...
Just tried and it worked for me
Could you please try to select an EFI folder which isn't in your EFI partition?

I have to check this!

Hi @Inqnuam, can I add my A320I-K EFI to the HackinDROM database?.

@craighazan,

We welcome new well-tested entries to HackinDROM. Are there any known issues with the OpenCore EFI for your Asus A320I?
Not that I'm aware of!, it cleared validation in OC Configurator and Config Validator, there were still a couple of errors that have now been fixed. Not sure it qualifies as well-tested though, not by anyone one else to my knowledge, it boots fine and works for me.

Not that I'm aware of!. it cleared validation in OC Configurator and Config Validator, there were still a couple of errors that have now been fixed. Not sure it qualifies as well-tested though, not by anyone one else to my knowledge, it boots fine and works for me.
@Inqnuam,

Please add user account for @craighazan so this EFI can be added.

Back