Contribute
Register

HackinDROM App for OpenCore EFI Creation and Update

Worked. I updated to 0.7.4 with it. Still not gettting a green OC icon on my EFI drive but see attached
Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 3.50.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 3.50.36 PM.png

Worked. I updated to 0.7.4 with it. Still not gettting a green OC icon on my EFI drive but see attached
Please try 2.0.2 Beta in Post 501 three posts above yours.

Disk icon is green only when system is on Dark mode
That's what it was, I have green now. I thought I was doing something wrong. I updated to the 2.0.2 beta and no issues, doesn't auto close anymore.
Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 7.54.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 7.54.22 PM.png

Is it a known problem that the hackindrom app quits when clicking on the menu bar icon?

I'm on 10.15.7 and the app is v2.0 and I can't seem to use the app. I've tried removing all files from caches, a folder in /private/var/folders/rs/..., and preferences and then I reinstalled the app with no success.

The last time I ran the app I had used it to create a new EFI for my Z390 Designaire build with Opencore 0.7.2 and IGPU rather then the GTX780 I was using before.

Could it be IGPU related that is causing the app to crash?

Is it a known problem that the hackindrom app quits when clicking on the menu bar icon?

I'm on 10.15.7 and the app is v2.0 and I can't seem to use the app. I've tried removing all files from caches, a folder in /private/var/folders/rs/..., and preferences and then I reinstalled the app with no success.

The last time I ran the app I had used it to create a new EFI for my Z390 Designaire build with Opencore 0.7.2 and IGPU rather then the GTX780 I was using before.

Could it be IGPU related that is causing the app to crash?
Hello please test v2.0.2-beta
Please guys test this

Back