Contribute
Register

HackinDROM App for OpenCore EFI Creation and Update

Salut @Marcet,
Hackintool detects currently running OC on your system, not OC from a specific EFI partition.
Please show the full content of your EFI folder in Finder, Boot and OC folders expended like in the screenshot below.
Screenshot 2021-08-16 at 15.39.31.png

Thanks for reporting, a Patch will come with the next Release

For the moment please use attached files (BOOTx64.efi and OpenCore.efi) instead of yours then it will fake the version to 0.7.1 then you can make your update without issue

Attachments

• 0.6.9 to 0.7.1.zip
    255.4 KB · Views: 35
Thanks for reporting, a Patch will come with the next Release

For the moment please use attached files (BOOTx64.efi and OpenCore.efi) instead of yours then it will fake the version to 0.7.1 then you can make your update without issue
Thanks Inqnuam,

I've replaced the files, but still cannot update as HackinDROM thinks it's up to date.

Screenshot 2021-08-17 at 10.07.29.png

Thanks Inqnuam,

I've replaced the files, but still cannot update as HackinDROM thinks it's up to date.

View attachment 527155
We can fake it to 0.7.0 then it will allow you to update to 0.7.1, see attached files.

if you dont have 0.7.2 update that means the admin who manages your build didn't yet uploaded OC 0.7.2 to HackinDROM.

Attachments

• 0.6.9 to 0.7.0.zip
    254.6 KB · Views: 43
We can fake it to 0.7.0 then it will allow you to update to 0.7.1, see attached files.

if you dont have 0.7.2 update that means the admin who manages your build didn't yet uploaded OC 0.7.2 to HackinDROM.
Humm... Same result with 0.7.0.
Screenshot 2021-08-17 at 14.11.46.png

Is 0.7.1 available for Gigabyte Z390 Designare ?

Are you using OpenIntelWireless ?
If yes then select "Z390 Designare OpenIntelWireless" for Motherboard and "Intel Wifi" for Wifi
If you are using Broadcom WiFi or you don't use WiFi at all then select "Z390 Designare" for Motherboard and "Broadcom" for WiFi

Hello @tonymacx86,
I have difficulties to use the web site with Safari on Monterey with Private Relay ON
It is working correctly on Chromium

Back