Contribute
Register

HackinDROM App for OpenCore EFI Creation and Update

Are there plans for HackinDROM to support older motherboards, like the Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 TH, in the future; and if so, any idea when?
Support depends on the owner of a GA-Z170X-UD5-TH uploading their fully functional OC EFI folder for inclusion into the HackinDROM app. Requires approval first of course.

I'm trying to create a new EFI and it's not letting me change the vendor or pick a motherboard. I just updated to 7.2.

SOLVED: Manually downloaded 1.5

Last edited:
Support depends on the owner of a GA-Z170X-UD5-TH uploading their fully functional OC EFI folder for inclusion into the HackinDROM app. Requires approval first of course.
I have that board and as far as I know I have a fully working system running macOS 11.5.1 with OpenCore 0.7.1.

Are there instructions for doing that somewhere?

Hi Inqnuam and CaseySJ. I've been following the progress of this awesome app for some time!, and have it installed in my cube. Can I make suggestion?, the bluetooth signal graph is simply brilliant!, can it be bigger?.
Screen Shot 2021-08-08 at 5.12.42 AM.png

Hi Inqnuam and CaseySJ. I've been following the progress of this awesome app for some time!, and have it installed in my cube. Can I make suggestion?, the bluetooth signal graph is simply brilliant!, can it be bigger?.
Thanks for the suggestion
It seems like Apple removed BT external API in macOS Monterey, we hope it will be back in Release version, then I can maybe make changes there's

If you want to check a value at any state (emoji) just hover your mouse on it and you'll see the value

Recommendation. Since v1.50 has a new look and feel (GUI), please update the first couple of posts in this thread. TIA. (I'm trying HackinDROM for the first time, and I'm not following along well enough to feel confident to use HackinDROM.)

Back