Contribute
Register

HackinDROM App for OpenCore EFI Creation and Update

@Ben42 could you please update the build, it still uses the invalid kext with disabled USB ports
what disabled ports?....I have mapped usb ports and the ones I don't use are disabled. If you have need of different ports that I have mapped out for myself you should create your own usbmap.kext.

quick question, is this ok ?

Screen Shot 2021-06-05 at 16.23.47.png

I'm booting off the Catalina drive (that's just the name, I'm actually running Big Sur 11.3.1)

the `nvram` command says I'm on OC 0.6.3, but Hackindrom.app says I'm on 0.6.9, I have booted off of it more than a couple of times.

Any thoughts ?

Any chance there could be support for Z390 Auoruos Xtreme Motherboard?

Seems like a great app. I've got an older system per my signature.
Unless I'm missing something I have to preselect some system which I did anyways but when doing an OC update it added in all the kexts, drivers etc despite unselecting them?

@Ben42 thanks! so I should boot with no usbmap, and make my won with something like this? https://github.com/corpnewt/USBMap
yes

@Inqnuam , Did you do a configuration change on your website?

i got:

403 Forbidden​

nginx/1.21.0

Thank you so much to everyone who has contributed to this! Was updating OC on my Z390 Designare tonight and tried this approach for the first time; everything was super easy and I came away very impressed.

quick question, is this ok ?

View attachment 520873

I'm booting off the Catalina drive (that's just the name, I'm actually running Big Sur 11.3.1)

the `nvram` command says I'm on OC 0.6.3, but Hackindrom.app says I'm on 0.6.9, I have booted off of it more than a couple of times.

Any thoughts ?
Please check in your config.plist NVRAM -> Delete -> 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102 if there's "opencore-version". If no then add it
Also reset NVRAM from OpenCanopy
Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 13.06.28.png

Back