If I recall correctly theres no BT in your build,
so you have to use v1.4.3, a big issue was fixed there related to non BT builds
Works like a charm. Thanks.

Have a good one!

Which version of 1.4 ?
If I recall correctly theres no BT in your build,
so you have to use v1.4.3, a big issue was fixed there related to non BT builds
Please @CaseySJ could you add this to Post 1 until everybody update to 1.4.3

Sure; will do after the morning gym workout. :)
Thanks champion!
Please for admins add that only OC official Release versions are supported, not GitHub commits

Thanks champion!
Please for admins add that only OC official Release versions are supported, not GitHub commits
Done.

Got a question about gigabyte z390 aorus pro config. I have a working EFI folder for my setup but I wanted to start fresh, with a new EFI. Unfortunately the fresh EFI folder generated by the profile didn't work properly from the USB perspective, it did boot nicely but not a single usb3 port was working and TBH I have no idea what might be wrong as I guess those SSDTs are automatically generated

Attachments

• current efi.zip
    16.5 MB · Views: 60
  • new efi.zip
    8.8 MB · Views: 37
Got a question about gigabyte z390 aorus pro config. I have a working EFI folder for my setup but I wanted to start fresh, with a new EFI. Unfortunately the fresh EFI folder generated by the profile didn't work properly from the USB perspective, it did boot nicely but not a single usb3 port was working and TBH I have no idea what might be wrong as I guess those SSDTs are automatically generated
Most of the USB ports were somehow disabled in the USBPorts kext. Please try the attached version in which 15 ports are defined and active.

Attachments

• USBMap.kext.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 38
Hello @Ben42,

The USBMap.kext for your Z390 AORUS Pro build (on HackinDROM) seems to have numerous USB ports disabled, as follows:

Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 2.30.22 PM.png

In the file I attached to the post directly above, all USB ports have been enabled. It would be good to first delete the Z390 AORUS Pro EFI from HackinDROM, then upload it again with the modified USB map.

Release Notes can be copied to clipboard before deleting the current EFI, then pasted when uploading the new EFI.

damn, I didn't expect such fast response, will try, thanks!

---
I confirm it worked, I'm amazed that hours of configuring everything is now replaced with a single button, amazing job everyone

Last edited:
Back