Contribute
Register

HackinDROM App for OpenCore EFI Creation and Update

Add "opencore-version" into that list and reset nvram
What Feartech and Inqnuam said...mine was stuck on OC 0.6.5 (even though it was upgraded up to 6.8), and resetting the nvram fixed it.

What Feartech and Inqnuam said...mine was stuck on OC 0.6.5 (even though it was upgraded up to 6.8), and resetting the nvram fixed it.
Thank you everyone!!!! NVRAM reset fixed, I did after the update but didn't fix....So now I can update to Big Sur....
Thanks again!:clap::headbang:

Hi, I really enjoyed using it, but I have some doubts!
Can I make it active by using both the dGPU and the iGPU, using SMBIOS iMacPro?
Before I was having a freeze and crash problem on MacOS 11.3.1 because I use Titan Ridge v1, and I ended up going back to MacOS 11.2.3 because of that.
I saw on github that we are having a problem with Titan Ridge in this version and we have to change the Titan ROM to work again, does this happen? Or don't I need to do that?

Contraindication (Reason NOT to Use this App):
  • If you have a multi-boot system (macOS, Windows, Linux, etc.) and the boot loaders for those other operating systems (Windows, Linux) are located in the same EFI folder as OpenCore itself, please do not use this HackinDROM App.
I forgot to mention that this isn't true anymore

Contraindication has been removed. Thanks!
Someone asked for Comments for Kexts and aml files, now it is possible by a click on the name, it will show Comment fields text if it isn't empty
Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 18.27.20.png

As the list of builds grows I separated them by their vendors
Admins should now select a Vendor for new builds
Now OEM info is shown if it is enabled through OpenCore flag

Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 18.32.27.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 18.35.33.png

Last edited:
Back